Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 77 :: Day in Jackson/Madison ::


Jonathan and I drove to Jackson last night to celebrate my Mom's birthday that will be later this month. The morning started with coffee and donuts :)

Then we headed out to Fondren where we went to the Orange Peel and Sneaky Beans..and Swell-o-Phonic. I bought my first "Chane" shirt which makes fun of Pearl in an endearing way. [Anyone from Pearl would appreciate it] You can also find various South Jackson wear.

We left Fondren and headed to Madison. I've heard about the Chapel of the Cross..and heard that it's one of the most haunted places in MS. Whether it's true or not, I enjoyed shooting photos here:






Is it morbid to love cemeteries? I think not.

We then headed over to Glenn's apartment for a bit.




Sweet Sammy and Sophie :)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

ok, i'm from pearl - i have to know what the shirt says! :D