Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 44 :: Pink & Sprinkles ::



Valentine's Day was sort of low-spirited this year since I was sick and my husband was getting sick also. He let me sleep in and brought me homemade beignets and coffee in bed. Then we got to enjoy some TV time and stayed at home most of the day. We ordered from Young Avenue Deli and had them deliver here. It was special all in it's own. We don't like to make a big fuss out of Valentine's Day since we try and make each other feel special all year long =]


3 comments:

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

Sounds very romantic even though you had to stay in bed sick! I love those cookies!! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Amanda said...

Thanks! I started feeling worse tonight, but Im taking meds and going to bed as soon as 24 is over.

stacy mcpeek-smith said...

Hope you are feeling better! And these cookies are the devil!! lol